Our commitment to our customer: provide the highest quality, most reliable repair service at the most affordable price possible.
Located in Sacramento, California we are the largest professional DSLR, film SLR, medium format, digital camera, film camera, lens, video camcorder, professional photography equipment and flash repair facility in Northern California!
We repair most major brands and models such as:
- Nikon – Film, SLRs, Coolpix, DSLR, lenses (MF, AF, AF-S), Binoculars and Speedlight flashes. We are a Nikon NPS station and are factory authorized to repair equipment under Nikon’s 1-year warranty.
- Canon – Film, SLRs, Powershot, DSLR, lenses (EF, EF-S), Speedlite flashes and camcorders. We are factory authorized to repair some lenses under Canon’s 1-year warranty.
- Pentax – Film, SLRs, Optio, *ist and K DSLR, lenses (SMC, DA) and binoculars.
- Olympus – We no longer have access to Olympus parts for Olympus products. We can forward equipment to the manufacturer for a hassle-free repair. We recommend customers contact Olympus directly for warranty repair.
- Hasselblad – We are starting to phase out repairing Hasselblad equipment in-house. You may still contact us if you like and we may still repair some items in-house, however most major repairs are forwarded to the factory for repair.
- Mamiya – We are starting to phase out repairing Mamiya equipment in-house. You may still contact us if you like and we may still repair some items in-house, however most major repairs are forwarded to the factory for repair.
- Tamron – Parts availability is very limited for Tamron products. We can forward equipment to the manufacturer for a hassle-free repair. We recommend customers contact Tamron directly for warranty repair.
Bronica– We recommend customers contact Tamron/Bronica for repair as parts are limited.
- Sony – Cybershot, Alpha DSLR, Handycam, Mini DV, and Memory Stick camcorders.
For specific models we repair and approximate repair cost please contact us. For older models parts may not be available. Please contact us before sending the camera in for repair. Failure to do so may result in diagnostic and return shipping/handling fees.
Some equipment may be forwarded to the factory for repair due to parts availability or overall cost of repair. The factory may request that we send equipment exhibiting certain symptoms to them for evaluation.